Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Calling all Hearts..


My friend Chrissy is calling all hearts...go check her blog out...she is my fellow scarf sister ...and well now I am looking for hearts...Okay, so after I picked up my kiddos from school and came home did homework and hung out.... I told my two little kids( because they would go for it)...I said guess what you guys my friend Chrissy from Arizona is doing a challenge on her blog...would you like to do it with me...YES they said...OK so we need to take a mini field trip. Get your jackets...and a hat..So we are on our way to the beach to find hearts and its almost dark. ( whats up with doing things in the dark this week) We get to the beach and were looking and looking and yes we find lots of rocks shaped like rocks...Isabella tells me mom I got a heart for Chrissy but I am keeping it OK....It took us 30 minutes tops..and we had a really good time..and its felling a-lot like Valentines around here....

She now holds the record for Biggest Heart Rock ever found in our house...

8 comments:

Kolleen said...

I HEART THAT ROCK!!!!!

oh i love it...good good find!!!

i am seeking out hearts too!!

xxoo
k

Jolee Jane said...

Love how Spontaneous you are::::
super fun looking for heart treasures on the beach - can I be your kid?

chrissy said...

THIS IS THE BEST HEART ROCK EVER FOUND....EVER! in my opinion.
thanks so much for playing along.
i love you scarf sister.
and your little heart hunters too!
chrissy

Love, Carrie said...

what an adventure...i love it! where are you displaying these beautiful hearts???

Jennifer said...

you guys are the cutest.

that is the coolest heart rock i have ever found.

Elizabeth Halt said...

That is the best heart rock ever! I cannot believe how big it is!

in the swim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marilyn said...

what a wonderful adventure. love that spontaneity you have with your children. good mom. great hearts. (your family's and the ones on the beach)