HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Friday, August 7, 2009

I am sorry to say that someone ( I know who ) erased my entire blog..All my entries are gone...475 of them...I know ...I am sad...Some people are just mean and I wont waste any more time talking about that...(I hate mean people )...Well I am not going to stop blogging because it makes me so happy...I love it when I can put a little of myself out there..I love having a blog...I love writing about whatever I want too..Having this little blog has made me a better person...its true...
I will be starting over and I am going to have a really hard password this time too...Thank You to everyone who takes the time to read this little blog..I love that you do...more to come...not worry about me I will just pick up were I left off..
Thank You,
Thank You,
Gloria King
Post a Comment