Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A-lot to say..on this Sunday...


I have a-lot to share...My life feels like its a little bit on fast forward...I am running from grocery store to my kids classes to who knows what...I hope to slow down next week...and just chill...Okay ,well I painted my gourds and all I have to say is Thank You Kelly-Rea for all your inspirational talent you've shared with so many of us, I am very grateful to you...I feel that through Kelly-Rea's book and her blog I am not as afraid of the white canvas. I am okay with messing up and starting over or not. I believe she opened the door inside of me that said Hey Gloria, just let it be whatever it may be...That is good enough...You are good enough..
Its really hard to for me to believe that all the time but the fact that I have started trusting myself with it sometimes is very cool..I think in those moments when I have artistic balls I really try to tell myself okay Gloria what does this feel like....now remember this feeling because its what you want ..You know be there present when I feel it..Artistic Balls are those moments when I let myself flow in whatever medium I chose and I don't judge what I am doing ..I let myself flow..After all its not a contest , its not going to be judged its just something that made me happy to create at the time..
Do you love color...I love me some color...I love random colors that go or maybe don't go..I just like color ...I made some headbands and I am not done but I still wanted to share all this big color..
The last thing is tomorrow at 4am I will be getting ready to run with my dad ....13.1 miles
I haven't really trained because I am injured but I'm going to do it anyway...because I love it...I am already a little nervous but that's good.. OK..well good night and have a great Sunday....
and Ill post some race pictures tomorow...I am going for anything under 2 hours..




Yeah...reading this I know I am all over the place...but so many things get me so excited...I just love it all...good night.

12 comments:

marilyn said...

g.l.o.r.i.a. i love your painted gourds, your inspiration, your attitude, your courage, you. run.

Toni said...

You're going to do great on your run. Don't over-due it otherwise you're going to make your injury worse!! Have fun!

The Silotts said...

your gourds are beautiful. good luck in the race -

Christina said...

Your gourd is beautiful!
Love the bright colors
good luck on your run =)
xo

Unknown said...

I loooooove the little gourds, they have so much character!! Best of luck on your race, wish I could have been there this year!

Sweet Escape said...

G!!!...those gourds are awesome!!!..you are soo full of talent and inspiration!!! good luck on your run!!!

Kolleen said...

i am SOOOOOOOO lovin your sweet gourds!!!! super creative!!
best of luck on your run.
YOU.INSPIRE.ME.

Cathy said...

Gloria your gourd id beautiful! I cannot wait to get back and see her in person! Also congrats on your race I hope your legs aren't to sore tonight. Ih and the head bands love them. . .I am hoping I may be able to get one. :)

judy said...

you are amazing. love that you run with your Dad. love the gourd.love you.

Love, Carrie said...

The gourds turned out perfect...I love the one that is Molly...it is super cute, and the rest are soooo beautiful!!!...The headbands turned out awesome too!!! I am totally wearing mine today:) I am so glad you enjoyed your race...I know how much it means to you...hope you get to relax this week...Love You!!!

chrissy said...

gloria...you and your gourds are BEAUTIFUL! i love you and miss you!
xoxoxo

Jolee Jane said...

I so love all your beautiful creations::: I so love your ability to share your inside voice(you know the one who has great magical ideas but also sometimes is critical) that part is beautiful::: and soaring with the birds