Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday

What I am looking forward to this lovely Monday....
I am going to be working on this layout I see in my head that's wants out..I am really inspired by the new Carousel kit..That these lovely girls put together...
While in Colorado I worked on Bella's birthday book from last year..(in the world of Scrap booking don't ever feel bad for being behind) I knew I wanted it to be sweet and pink...So when I saw this kit I new it was going to happen...
This is the cover of my mini book...How can anyone go wrong with doilies and Barbie pins and this yellow ribbon...Yummy ness ....I'll take Two please....
This is it...in all its beautiful, pink scrapbooking glory....The amazing and not little at all..Pink Ninja Addicts Carousel Kit...
Have a wonderful Pink Monday.............

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so so pretty! I can't wait to see the rest of the book!

Christina said...

can't wait to see the rest of the mini! that kit is fabulous
xo

Kolleen said...

so pretty and so girly! i love it!!!!

isabella is so blessed to have you for her mama!!!

happy monday friend!

xoxox
k

Love, Carrie said...

beautiful...just like you! see ya soon :)