HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Friday, March 26, 2010

What i saw on my bike today....

Today I woke feeling yucky...and my dad was feeling tired so we went on a bike ride and it totally picked up our spirits...I saw lots of things that made me smile.....This house makes me smile ...Its sweet hu....
This is the road that I run on almost everyday....magical hu...
I know...whats this..its a bronco and I love it...I totally imagine getting in it feeling vintageee and orange ..I just love where my being would go in it...I would so wear my hair down too...
I know a magic school bus.... can you see us going to a painting retreat in it....
Ohhhh...I love this cute bug..my mom drove a baby blue one at some point In my life..I remember....
I hope you can find a little magic were ever you may go today...
Post a Comment