Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am in love..with this blog..


I am officially in blog Love..
I feel like I came across the if I had my own newspaper that I was written for that part of mr that just makes me smile this would be it..I have not attended a Brave Girls Camp. But I am on the waiting list . I just in the the last week or so came across there blog..I put it on my side bar and I love it..Its so inspiring and feels so right. They ask great questions and if you take the time to read other peoples comments there so RAD...Have a great weekend and our new prompt is also up at Bubblegum Life Head quarters...LOL G

1 comment:

chrissy said...

yeah for brave girls!
and YOU are a brave girl my dear...a very very brave girl.
you WILL fit in perfectly there when your number comes up.
i love you.
are you going to seaside?
xo