Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Just cause life is worth recording

I have decided that I need to go back to making this my everything about every day blog. Somehow along the way I decided that this would be just about my running adventures and yes those are fun and crazy hard but so is the everyday story of my life. ( not crazy hard but it is life )
 There is so much more to me and I have had this little space for the last 7 years where I have shared so much and why I stopped well I am not sure but I am back. My kids are growing up so fast and I want to document it here. I heard the quote the days are long but the years are short and yes it is so true !!!  I kinda want to share all my new goals for next year and hopefully better record how I plan on achieving it... Here is to sharing mommy . family. running stories

No comments: