Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A great weekend..Yup


It was a pretty good weekend for me..My kids came back from visiting there dad..I am so happy to have them back..It was the first time I have ever been away from them..So yes there home with me and they had there first day of school. They were so excited to see there old friends and be back to a routine..Christopher was practicing his math skills last night ..Isabella and I were finding the perfect bow to match her shirt and Paola was of coarse putting her killer outfit together..
On another note I was working on a couple layouts for The Pink Ninjas...Well the prompts are so cool and every time they email us whats coming ahead..The paper wheels in my head start turning and I get scrappy happy....So go on over there and check them out..

3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Glad the kids are back home. ;)

Love, Carrie said...

Great photo, Gloria!...so glad you are happy :)

Toni said...

Glad that you got scrappy happy ,,, because I saw the layout and it's great!! xoxo