Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

News from the Pink Ninjas......

I just got the great news....From Ninja headquarters....I am a Pink Ninja...Thank You so much for letting me be a part of such a great inspirational Challenge Blog...You must check this baby out. It just makes you feel good..They have chosen a great team of girls and I have a feeling that this is going to be good...Thank You Ninja masters ...I wont let you down...I just got the great news....From Ninja headquarters....I am a Pink Ninja...Thank You so much for letting me be a part of such a great inspirational Challenge Blog...You must check this baby out. It just makes you feel good..They have chosen a great team of girls and I have a feeling that this is going to be good...Thank You Ninja masters ...I wont let you down...

9 comments:

Emily D. said...

I'm so excited to be a Ninja with you again! I love this pic of you!!!

Christina said...

woopwoop!! glad we are ninjas together!! =D wayyyy excited!
xo

Unknown said...

YAY Gloria!!! I loved your ninja mask phot- so pretty as always!

allyson joy said...

love this picture G ~ love you!!! welcome back to the team baby!!
{xoxo}

Toni said...

Congrats ,, so well deserved!! You Rock!!!

Sweet Escape said...

rad sunglasse girly!!~so happy that you are on our team!!!

Love, Carrie said...

I see the pink in you, ninja girl...plus you have true Celine style...I am honored to call you my pink ninja sister :)

Brandy said...

WOOHOO!!! You're so excited you had to say twice, hu? hehe!!! I am soooo excited too! Lookin' forward to workin' with ya!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

congrats *again*, gloria! can't wait to start playing side by side witcha! :)

~bjay