Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

What is going on ....

....A couple things are going on for me..I continue to be consistently inspired by this amazing french scrapper, artist, teacher..This layout below is by Celine its the one that I just love love its so happy and full of life and color...Thank You Celine for your amazing Tuesday Tutorials....I love them...Tuesday is now officially my favorite day...I recently bought this little painting from a The art hermit...She has the cutest ladies and she makes me smile...I love how shes thinking....
Okay and here is what I have been doing since I cant run or bike for 3 more weeks and its making me a little crazy...I have taken up knitting and crochet...I can't do one thing at I time I must do two...so when my amazing attention span stops I have something else to move on too..Oh yeah...I painted this rock for my beautiful Isabella because she misses me when I go out so I thought this would help...she still missed me....Today should be wonderful..I am spending a couple of hours with my friend Carrie....She is so perfectly Carrie....Have a wonderful day...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

love that layout!

Christina said...

busy lady!!
xo

Love, Carrie said...

Was fun getting starbucks!!!...your painting is lovey, and I adore this layout of Celine's!!!