Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

where am I ?

Oh my ....I am at this very moment sitting on the coach in a little house in Manzanita ,Oregon..It is beautiful here..Its been raining of and on but its just so beautiful with or without rain here..The trees are huge and really green, not San Diego Green and the coast is so calming and peaceful.
I signed up to do this art retreat ..This Painter Kelly-Rea that I had the privilege of taking another class from in February taught today..She is the reason I signed up..She is so real and centered and she is a amazing teacher.
This class was different than the last one for me because I didn't over think it. I just let go and let myself paint. I didn't think about it or Analise it. It was good...
I am super excited to share my trip...

4 comments:

Christina said...

I love oregon =) I'm glad you had a good trip here!
xo

allyson joy said...

ahhhhhhhh,,, looks like heaven!!! i wish i coulda snuck in your luggage,,,
{xoxo}

Love, Carrie said...

Your trip looks amazing! I miss the green, and the ocean...can't wait to see more pics and projects!!! Have fun, we miss you!!!

Jennifer Priest said...

Hope you are having a blast!! Can't wait to see what you create ;)