Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

At this moment the things that make my heart sing and that I give thanks for are...
My children who teach me patience and who are patient with me..
I am so grateful that we are a healthy bunch in this house.(except for allergies)
For traditions like the one we started tonight .
My dad , my sister and my best friend.
The great weather we have here in San Diego.
Yarn , paper, paint.
Girlfriends.
My camera.
Swimming lessons.
Shoes.
playdates.
This great country.
Happy Thanksgiving...

4 comments:

Kolleen said...

i'm grateful i met you this year! and those other 24 amazing souls at Be Present...we were all supposed to be there...in that moment, at that time! WHOO HOO!!!
LOVE YOU G!

Unknown said...

have a great thanksgiving Gloria~

tricia said...

love your list and I am grateful for you!

Mindy Lacefield said...

you are the prettiest girl i know! love ya. glad you had a great thanksgiving. i am thankful to know you my love.