Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Inspire Me...

That is the title of My friend Allison's Circle journal...Here is what I came up with...Its funny how I really don't have anything in mind when I start a Circle Journal and if I just let my self be...with out much thought I can make something I am happy with...after all I have the title...and the pictures so I guess the rest is all in what that makes you feel...Here is my take on it....I am ready to get back to scrapping because I just got all my pictures from the retreat....fun stuff.....


I love this quote..Today I am full of whispers of a wild woman and I am not afraid....Im not sure who wrote that but I am glad they did...
Randomness is Okay.....

5 comments:

patty said...

Gloria, don't really know what a circle journal is, but it looks fascinating - love the quote!

Kolleen said...

oooooh...i love that quote!
i too am glad they wrote it...must have been a very wise woman!
love all the cute pics of you - you are so stinkin cute Gloria!!
xoxoxo
btw...i am going to LA this Saturday for "CORE" - any thoughts on going too???

chrissy said...

love your post glamorous gloria...i really love your own quote of "randomness is okay!" i.m feeling very random these days!
miss ya

Love, Carrie said...

you totally amaze me!!...these pages are incredible!...i am so inspired!!!

Elizabeth Halt said...

I love that quote. I had never heard it before.