Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The best Restaurant moment....

GOOD FOOD
GOOD DRINKS
GOOD FRIENDS
I am playing catch up right now ...#best09
Restaurant moments...
My best restaurant experience this year had to be fish and chips that I think I shared with my sweet friend Carrie...I love this pub in San Marcos called Churchill's...Its an old English pub with Waoza beer..I love chilling at a pub with a good hefeweizen...The menu is small so its not hard to choose. The food is simple but very good...They have this french fry with blue cheese crumble...Holy cow..Okay It was the celebration of Carries Birthday at Churchill's..Creative girlfriends were there...Carrie, Ally, Jessica, Cathy, Elena and me...What made it amazing was this...I am at a place I really enjoy hanging out at...I am having fish and chips...listening to my friends laugh enjoying there awesome company....While tasting some of the best beer ever...That my friends is a perfect restaurant experience for Gloria...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awww... that was a fun night! that was the first time I've been to Churchill's and that corn beef sandwich was SO YUMMY!

Sweet 09 moment! :o)

Love, Carrie said...

Oh, man, this was soooo AWESOME!!!...and the beeeer....drooole...

allyson joy said...

awwwww i just saw this ~ so cute!!! this was a great moment!!
{xoxo}