HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Pink Ninjas have there new inspiration up....

Wow...with Christmas being so close and 4 days a week swim lessons, gymnastic and dinner..I haven't been been playing with paper to much...but thanks to the Pink Ninjas I have felt really special because I was there Ninja Star...That means they did an interview of me..(hello...me ) and they let me pick the prompt . I chose an Elsie inspired picture because she is a constantly full of MAJOR artsy MOJO...and I wanna be Elsie when I grow up...so I came up with this....I did a sultry look..It makes me laugh and say Oh Gloria.....
I am busy with the whole yarn loving thing that's for sure...I am taking the hand made gift thing very serious this year...so I am off to make some black and hot pink gloves for my girlfriend...are you guys making gifts for your friends this year? I have honestly always been really afraid of giving someone something I made because I didn't really think that what I made was good enough..but I have to say that after giving something I made to a friend I was like...LOOK at what I made for you...and after she said you really made this ...I felt like ....yeah I made this because you really mean a-lot to me and I think your special was so obvious and so present in that moment. It made my home made gift giving a very Positive thing...so just go for it..give homemade....love art and have a warm Thursday....
Post a Comment