Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another family layout

This is a layout for my little sister Carmen. She is handicap and lives with my mom. When we were little Carmen was able to play we me more and we were really close..I think with me growing up and moving away when I was 17 she probably really missed me..I know I missed her. When I see her which is a couple times a month she gets pretty excited..I do too she is like a little toddler..sweet and kind and little...She is this angel that God placed in our house since we were all little and she brings us together and just blesses us with her presence...I do wish that we could talk..but she doesn't speak either. My little sister Carmen..
I dig the little tiny bits of a page that look this sweet..its love looking for the corner that best makes my eyes happy..Oh this is it.....
eye scrapping candy....
This is my mom and my sister and I at Thanksgiving dinner..All of us dressed up and wearing dresses...Maybe that was just me..I love dresses..the picture above is of my sister in law my moms sister and my 89 year old grandmother..oh my big sister Angelica the one that sings..I do love looking back at the holidays if I think about this Thanksgiving meal one thing come to mind...Prime Rib..man was it good.....

1 comment:

PaperCameraScissor said...

I am loving the butterflies down the side in your first layout.

COOL pp you used in your second one!

I really get inspired when I see your layouts--keep them coming-:)