Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day three..


I am so loving my camera...I am taking way to many pictures but its so much fun. The sunset was amazing again today..We had a great day at Belmont park. My troop and I went to the beach after so mommy could get some pictures of the sunset...When I look up and see all the clouds with colors and the ocean and how the sunset light makes you feel. Its magical the world around you during the sunset hour has beautiful light surrounding it...I am very lucky to live in such a pretty place..I am glad I have bee taking the time to stop with my kids just to look at it. I ask them what they see and Christopher said mommy Peter Pan is definitely coming out tonight look at the sky ..He only come out when it looks like this...
We were waiting to see the green flash but I guess we will have to go back this week because it did not happen today...Christopher said maybe just maybe Peter blocked it...

I decided to start a set of all my sunset pictures in my flicker situation... I also started a new layout set for 2010 and I have about 6 in there...I am also am doing an Isabella set...Christopher wont let me take his picture right now..I understand he is an 8 year old boy..with a mom thats picture crazy...
Happy new week of 2010. I have something fun to share with you tomorrow. I just want to get a picture of it first by the way today was good I am feeling very hopeful..

5 comments:

Toni said...

The photos are beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

lovely photos!! So gorgeous!

Happy New Years!

patty said...

yes, haven't these sunsets been something else?? I have a hard tme figuring out which ones will end up being worth the 9 mile drive to the ocean, but I need to get down there!! Aren't you glad you don't have to use film like the old days?? LOVE the photos!!

Elizabeth Halt said...

I am loving your photos, especially the ripples in the water here!

K8 said...

yum...sunsets....love them. :)