HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday morning fun...

I LOVED MY SATURDAY MORNING... Yup that's me looking all bike dorky..I had the best time ..My dad and I started our marathon training with the W.C.R.R. It was an easy 4 miles in perfect weather and we started running with our group..Here's what happens every time..My dad cant hear ..His hearing is bad and he doesn't want to change that..He is a little hyper which probably makes him a better athlete at 60..We start running with or group and he doesn't really have the patience to stay with them ...he must move on..There going to slow he says..so I fallow him and he is so funny in the way that he doesn't stop for anything he just keeps running..I run after him and I think I am watching out for him..I yell stop car ..He yells back Oh I see them...Yeah right ...I love his company because hes so funny...That's a-lot of what our morning run was like..Funny
After our run we went on a bike ride around Pacific Beach and down to Ocean Beach..
Here he is on the bike path...
We had the best time ...We were out for about 4 hours...I love or should I say adore mornings like that...Starbucks..Exercise...time with my dad and my camera...I hope you had a good weekend too...

Post a Comment