Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday morning fun...

I LOVED MY SATURDAY MORNING... Yup that's me looking all bike dorky..I had the best time ..My dad and I started our marathon training with the W.C.R.R. It was an easy 4 miles in perfect weather and we started running with our group..Here's what happens every time..My dad cant hear ..His hearing is bad and he doesn't want to change that..He is a little hyper which probably makes him a better athlete at 60..We start running with or group and he doesn't really have the patience to stay with them ...he must move on..There going to slow he says..so I fallow him and he is so funny in the way that he doesn't stop for anything he just keeps running..I run after him and I think I am watching out for him..I yell stop car ..He yells back Oh I see them...Yeah right ...I love his company because hes so funny...That's a-lot of what our morning run was like..Funny
After our run we went on a bike ride around Pacific Beach and down to Ocean Beach..
Here he is on the bike path...
We had the best time ...We were out for about 4 hours...I love or should I say adore mornings like that...Starbucks..Exercise...time with my dad and my camera...I hope you had a good weekend too...

5 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

TOTALLY JEALOUS HERE!! I would love to be able to do all those things but first i don't live near the beach--:( Love the pic of your dad totally captures the day.

Mindy Lacefield said...

oh this looks so fun. he is so sweet! you are so lucky to get to do fun things with your dad. all my dad wants to do is go shopping for guns (he's a collector) or gun shows. bleh!!! but he loves it and that makes me happy. thanks for sharing this lovely time. much love!

Kolleen said...

the relationship you have with your dad is precious G!

I love hearing about it...thank you for sharing!!

xxooxxoo
k

patty said...

Gloria, that is SO cool that you can do this with your Dad. Cherish those moments (I know you do!!). And how ambitious of both of you to take a bike ride AFTER your run - I see where you get your energy! Keep up the good work!!!!

Sweet Escape said...

It must be the best to be out there in the fresh air,,the wind hitting your face..aaahh!!! so rad..glad you had an awesome saturday!!