HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Date night..


Little story...
today I had a date with the cutest eight year old boy I know. We had a long day and after gymnastics he asked me to pick a place were I would like to have dinner with him..I liked that so I said Pick up Sticks. We got there and ordered the our food and sat down. There was a table across from us with 5 little kids..All under the age of 6. I love little kids and so does Christopher..Our date became a table of 7 and lots of cute little voices..Christopher had a great time and so did I. After they left and we finished our food we got our fortune cookies...Christopher's read like this A short stranger will soon enter your life...and mine was following inner promptings brings quiet accomplishments..Translation from Christopher..Oh MY mom both our fortunes all ready came true.. We had dinner and a little boy came and talked to me he was short and he entered my life...Translation for me you've been listening to your heart and now your getting happy..Pretty cool hu...
Post a Comment