Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

a tiny visit to CHA


I just loved this tree....so adorable....

I was able to go to CHA for a little bit ..OK for almost 4 hours..I dropped my kids of at school and drove up and then got back in time to pick them up..I went there wit my friends..Ally Nelly Carrie all girls I love. It was so neat to see them there buying the coolest stuff for there kit club..I did get to meet Lizzy ..She was very sweet and her paper line was beautiful..I also saw the new Hambly line...yummy ...That was it for my visit...I am so glad I went and got that big dose of paper inspiration...

5 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

so jealous! Love the pic of you and the girls.

chrissy said...

looks so fun.
i am soooo happy you took the time to go.
it's great to be a super mamma, but you need to fill your soul on occasion to keep the tank running well.
love you girl.

allyson joy said...

love the new look of the blog missy!!!! so glad you made the trip, i so appreciated having you there!!! thank you for being you. youre amazing and i love you lady!!!!
{xoxo}

Mindy Lacefield said...

oh my...you look like you had a blast. see, now this is totally something i would love to take a road trip and do with you. however my road trip would be so long! only if we lived closer....!!!

i love your passion for paper and design. its exciting for me to hear you talk about it. love ya and miss ya doll.
m.

Jennifer Priest said...

Love the new blog;) So sad I did not get to see you on Sunday!!