Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weekend Time

yesterday was a skip day...whats that ? You know the kind of day that your just not feeling it..That was yesterday. Today will be much better as I am sitting here listening to my coffee brewing so I can have a cup head out the door and meet my peeps for out sat morning run..I am working on the cutest apron that just came to me out of no were..It started out as a computer cozy and last night ended up as an apron..weird hu!!!! ..but so stinking cute...I have also been thinking about the fact that I really need to give up sugar..I am addicted to it..I love it and I have way to much of it...I am thinking that my bad eating might have to do with how slouchy I feel...I have bad habits and I need to change them..so if you know of a good book or a cleanse that's not going to be to hard..I would appreciate a comment..Have a great day and enjoy yourself...I am off like a stinky shoe...

2 comments:

Kolleen said...

lol!!

off like a stinky shoe...love it!

i just did a 6 day detox drop/cleanse. i didn't have bad eating habits just not really eating enough protein, etc... and not eating often enough. i will email you about it!

enjoy your saturday beauty!
xxoo
k

bethchien said...

hey sweetie! I have started my year with "Eating for Life" by Bill Phillips. It is just about eating healthier forever and has recipes in there for just about everything. quick and fast recipes too. And there are good deserts and shakes in there.
It has been helpful so far!
I sooo know what you mean about a "skip" day..sometimes I need a skip week! lol
and that is funny that your comp cozy has turned into an apron. Can't wait to see it!
how about this one...
OFF LIKE A PROM DRESS!
;P
B