Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

What are you wearing friday ?





OK..this is my outfit for this lovely Friday? I love yellow and navy blue..not sure if they go but..
I hope you have a wonderful Friday? Do you have weekend plans? I am starting my Marathon training tomorrow...This will be my 7Th marathon..I am excited because I will probably be a very happy girl by June...That's when the Rock n Roll is...Sunday my kids and I are going biking and oh..I have a crafty play date tonight with my girlies....Have a great weekend. Take lots of pictures...Oh I got this idea from this cool girl....

9 comments:

Christina said...

what a cute top! you look fabulous!!! happy wknd!
xo

allyson joy said...

You're perfect!!!
{xoxo}

Vivienne said...

I love your outfit! The yellow and blue are stunning together!

And I wish you the best with your marathon training. Thats very exciting!

chrissy said...

i LOVE your style.
did i ever tell you that i've been on a hunt for YELLOW tights ever since i watched you walk away from me in the airport in portland with your cute little yellow tights on and your sassy boots and that sweet patagonia dress you got at r.e.i.?
see?
i'm obsessed with your style.
you are sooo cute.
thanks for sharing.
i'm wearing cowboy boots with a funky skirt and a turquoise shirt that matches in the strangest way.
lots and lots of jingles on my wrists too.
love you
c

PaperCameraScissor said...

You don;t want to know what I am wearing--jk! No i am wearing my comfy clothes for the weekend--lounge pants, tee shirt and socks. I am sitting here at my desk ready to be crafty. I think your outfit looks beautiful! Good luck on your training and have a great weekend

Sweet Escape said...

awwww! G, you look so cute and adorable!! love it!

Emily D. said...

You look so good!

Elizabeth Halt said...

i love your outfit. and your style.

i wish i wanted to run a marathon - if i did, it would be the rock'n'roll one. alas .. not sure it is on my dream list.

Unknown said...

i was just passing by here on my way from Kampala. Your blog is lovely! i will read more of it.