Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Fridays Heart....


My Friday was mostly spent with Carrie...I did find my heart for today....OK I am sure I am the only one who didn't notice that ivy plants were heart shapes...I finished my run and walked to my car got my camera out and started walking a little bit before I got back in my car and I looked to my left and there it was a huge wall covered in hearts....Then I got excited because that was easy...It got me thinking about how much I either take for granted or overlook...so today I was just more aware..I did things a little bit slower and I was more patient ....and it was perfect too because I spent a great deal of my day with my friend Carrie who is LOVELY...
So do you have plans for this weekend..
I have a good run planned tomorrow that with any luck will be in the rain...
I have a movie date with my dad and my kids...
I am having a some rad girls over to create ....
I hope you have a good weekend and may you make something beautiful this weekend...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

i hope you enjoy your weekend lovely!

Emily D. said...

I love the hearts... glad you had a great time with Carrie! Have a wonderful weekend!

And I love the blog!!! The title banner looks awesome!!

chrissy said...

gloria...
you are such a sweetHEART!
hope you know how much i love you.
thanks for the heart love.
it.s a joy to see what you come up with.
enjoy your "creative girl time"
wish i was there!
much love to you scarf sis.
c

allyson joy said...

awww precious!!! loved seeing those perfect faces last night!! love you g money!!!
{xoxo}