Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Headband

The headband...I saw this on Elsie's blog at some point and wanted to try it..First of all for my Birthday last year My girlfriend Carrie gave me the cutest gift wrapped in this material..so it was special to me..I cut out the part I wanted ..and remember that if your material is not in the perfect shape you want you could cut out a circle or a star and that would look so cute..next picked out my headband from (CVS) OK... I backed my flower with Craft Fuse to make it stiff ..I like the way it sits more when its stiff..next I sewed the headband on the flower..Then I backed it with felt and sewed along the lines of the flower..
Taaa Daaa...have fun with this...

3 comments:

Kolleen said...

soooo super cute Gloria!!!

you, my friend, are SO talented!!

thinking of you...close in my heart!

xoxoxox
sending strength and hugs your way babe!!

k

bethchien said...

really cool!

K8 said...

That is oh so fun! Might have to try my hand at it. I read your post re: crazy things going on in your world these days. Just wanted to send some love and hope that things get a little easier for your in the near future. :) Kate