Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mr. March


Oh...Dear Mr.March, I heard you were write around the corner. I am happy to welcome you the month of green beer ..I am looking forward to changing my perspective just for you..To make list of the great things coming my way this month..A great class to look forward too...My little girl turning 7..My great friend turning ? not sure but its gonna be Mel's birthday soon..An 18 drive to Boulder with my kids...( I love to drive, in my past life i was a truck driver) please don't tell anyone..My son starting a new program that Is going our change his lives. My oldest starting drivers ED..Oh..The new kit Carousel by the pink Ninjas.(yumminess) reading my girlfriends blogs...love you girls who take the time to share your beautiful souls..I feel so lucky ..I am sitting here in my kitchen its 5:40 am and I was supposed to leave for Boulder right about now but I decided that today needs to be about me and my kiddos running around my house being silly day..so Boulder will have to wait till tomorrow..I am on my third cup of coffee...I am going to start my day by joining my running group for our 11 mile run...(that's were the coffee comes in) and I have new songs on my Ipod ...Oh and yesterday My real mom rang the door bell and shes spend the night here and I so needed that..so my red hair ,green eyed mom is here..( shes English, my dad was Mexican ) ..I will take some pictures and share...I do love that we look so much a like we are just different colors...
So, with that I am off to get my warm clothes on since I think I will be running in the rain this morning...and driving to some location that I will get lost getting too..( hope not ) but I might..Did I mention that my teenage daughter has been such a good girl this week...OK Mr. March I am ready for a wonderful month ....full of creativity...joy..reading and running and being mommy.....bring it on..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I stumbled onto your blog today! Love your posts and the look of your blog! It's great to find new inspiration and people to inspire!

Kolleen said...

yes...Mr. March...bring on the goodness...bring it, bring it, bring it! (and the green beer too!!)

i left you a message on fb....just thought since you live in san diego you may be able to pass it on...their family needs all the help they can get.

love you so much scarf sister!
xoxoxo
k

chrissy said...

oh how i love you
i love march as well.
im quite sure i have irish genes in me somewhere.
(remember i.m adopted so who knows)
are you going to boulder colorado?
that is a very LONG drive.
be safe.
i kNOW you.ll have awesome music and darling kiddos to keep you company.
huge hugs to you.
c

Unknown said...

Have a safe drive and a wonderful time in Boulder - love it there!! Miss you! Xoxo

Elizabeth Halt said...

Have fun in Boulder!

I am not cut out for truck driving. I would allow 3-4 days for an 18 hour drive. ;)