Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Stuff.....

She has now attended her first dance and I think all the preparation was worth it..Maybe its because I am such a girl but I was so excited for her ..The dress was very 1950's and my sister in law did her make up..Thanks D.

I love hot rollers..Mac make up..freeze it hairspray..french manicures..fake eyelashes...it was fun helping her get ready for her first dance...That was the highlight of our weekend..
I really wanted show you this picture of this rainbow ..its huge...and I knew when I saw it it was going to be a great week...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute! I want to see photos of the dress!

Kolleen said...

she's so gor-JUSS!! like her mama!!!!

love the rainbow...they represent good luck to me and i saw one on the way to the airport to head out to Oregon and meet all you unearth lovelies!! reminded me of that!!

oxoxoxo
k

patty said...

wow - your little girl is growing up - how bittersweet!! I know you probably have lots of pictures and I'm sure you will both look back at those in the years to come and cherish the memories....

I knew there had to be a rainbow out there with the kind of weekend we had - lucky you - you found it!!!