Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Images from my today..




All is well in Boulder..I do love this town and all its beauty..My daughter had the best birthday ever..started of with gifts of Barbie Dolls and a scavenger hunt of little gifts hidden all over town and ended with a dance off..Yes ..an all out dance competition between all of us...it was just how I wanted I to be for her..Silly, fun and full of love and 100% problem free...



My mug....it says
Now repeat after me..I am free to be me..Have a wonderful day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria,

Love that mug, and the photo of your Starbucks cup in hand. :) Looks like you guys are having a great time.

I was enjoying listening to the music on your blog so much that I just left it up for the last hour or so while I worked on my paper for school. Thanks for the good tunes!

xo ~ Karen

Jennifer said...

looks like it was a great day. so great to hear it. hope the travels home, when you go, are safe.

chrissy said...

love it.
love you.
you are so darn wonderful.
huge hugs.
c