Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Isabella

My little Bella is 7 today..My sweet Bella I hope you know how much I adore you..and How I love just being with you..You are the happiest little girl I know..I love how much you love to craft with me and how you let me dress you up and how you always say...sure I'll try mommy...I am so lucky to have you as my daughter..I cant imagine any part of my life without you..You my little girl are such a gift to our family...
Happy Birthday Bella..mommy and kiffer and Paola and daddy adore you...because you are so perfect in every way...( she wanted to be with her dad today) so here we are in Boulder..

4 comments:

Kolleen said...

happiest of birthdays to beautiful bella!!!

she is precious and gor-juss just like her mama!

i hope you are enjoying your time in boulder...loved your last post and your pics!!! you look really great my friend!!!

love you much!
xoxo
k

allyson joy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY miss Isabella. I love that we both have Bellas. :-)
I miss you a lot, a lot miss G!!! Come home soon!!!!
Love you!!!!
{xoxo}

Love, Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Isa! You look really happy, sweetie! Have the best day!

Miss you Gloria!

Hugs all around!
Carrie

Christina said...

happy birthday to your lil' lady!! she's a beauty!!
xo