Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday





well, hello Gloria Monday is almost over....but better late than never I always say...Its Pink Nina Monday....and here is my latest creation with the awesome march kit.....Can you tell who my inspiraton is for this layout ? I got the new Celine Navarro book...Its all in french and yes I do speak 2 languages but french is not one of them....But even so I loveeeed the boook its amazing...so after looking at the book this is what I made with the Pink Ninja Addicts Kit....Love this kit and love celine...happy middle of the day monday to you...

5 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

just darling! how fun! so proud of your running too...and in awe. i get excited to hit 6 miles!
hugs to you this monday!
kelly

Love, Carrie said...

One of my favorite layouts! Beautiful!!!

Sweet Escape said...

I've said it before and i'll say it again...this layout is awesome!!..i love everything about it!!

Kolleen said...

love it!!
love the inspiration behind it!

love to you my friend!
xoxo
k

chrissy said...

well hello gloria!
i just love you!
you make me smile!