HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday

Happy Pink Ninja Monday !!!!!
Monday is officially my favorite day of the week...
why? because every Monday I get to share my new layout I did with my super duper stinking cute ninja kit....because every Monday I start over..because Monday nights are my run at night day..and because every Monday night is magical for me....I love Mondays....
These picture were taken at Isa's baptism..She was 4 years old..It was a good day..flowers and smiles were shared by all..
all the memories that make up our life..Getting the perfect dress for a little girl...taking the time to explain all about God..looking at there little face as they semi understand that they are part of something way bigger...(or maybe that was my face)
I love these colors...girly pink and blue..soft on the eyes and just dreamy....
Have a great Monday....and by the way whats your favorite day of the week? and why...why do you love that day? mine is Monday....
Post a Comment