Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

21 miles or bust.........


My two little one are making the trip to Boulder to be with there dad and they were super happy...That's good...I am getting ready by drinking as much coffee as possible ,putting on my new running skirt (blue) that I will be wearing for the Rock and Roll ( 3 weeks away) and getting ready for our longest run of the season......21 miles for me...I know its crazy hu...well its a long ass way that's for sure..but I have my I-pod and its got a lot of really good dance music on it...I have new shoes and a really cute outfit...HELLO !!!! so if you see a girl in a blue running girl skirt dancing on the side of the road ....beep OK..it might be me !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

you are such an inspiration. i am so proud of you!

Kim said...

YOu go girl! Where is the run? I did ROck and Roll in Az--but that is in Jan. I have completed 10 marathons now! Just wait, I bet when you finish--you are gonna want to do another one! (Maybe not the next day---but soon enough...LOL) My all time fav was the Goofy challenge at Disneyworld! The marathon and a half. Even if you only did the marathon--I think it was my all time fav! Good luck--enjoy the day!

Erin said...

Wow! That is amazing and very inspiring. :)