Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello Friends...

Okay.. guess what I did it !!! My time 3:58...I had such a great time....This time I was just plain old excited the whole time...setting up all my stuff was fun ..My outfit was fun...Making friends at my running club was fun and I was just so happy to run....
Honestly the new coarse was yucky...They changed it and the second half was hot and sandy and well because its the second half its hard...but I did a-lot of dancing....I love dancing when I run..I had a-lot of great thoughts..I thought about my sister in law and how much I love her for about 5 miles...She is so beautiful inside and out...and she is blessing my family with another girl....funny the stuff we think about hu...I thought about my dad and I and our relationship and how blessed I am to have him...I thought about how the universe works...I never would of been able to predict that I am at this point after this summer....
So hey...I did it and after 7 long ass marathons I finally broke 4 hours...I am so happy ....
There it is my medal......happy Sunday and if you haven't gone on a walk lately ...try it..its amazing how good you will fell after a little exercise......Happy Sunday...

8 comments:

Vivienne said...

thats so fabulous you broke your record!
again, i'm in total awe!

i went for an awesome run this morning and was totally thinking of you out there running too!

Lita said...

congrats on the new record, I would love to run but I think that a brisk walk is all I can muster. Bad knees. xoxo

Jennifer said...

I am so proud of you dear Gloria! You are incredible. Congratulations on breaking your record. And I could not agree with you more ~ exercise does the mind and body a world of good.

Scrapamum said...

OMg Congrats!!! My sister did the marathon this morning too. I haven't heard what she finished at. She flew from Canada to run!

marilyn said...

good on you, bird. you really did FLY1 you ARE a record breaker!!! woo hoo.

Toni said...

GDawg ,,,, you effing rock!!!!!!! You did awesome!!!

Kelly Berkey said...

Love it! Good for you! I dance too when I run, check out my photos on fb!! But of course I never run more than 6 miles at a time!
Loving your smile!!
Kelly

Sarah Mullanix said...

huge congrats on breaking 4 hours...that's AWESOME!!!