Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

My dad and I at the expo...

At the expo....Thinking, hoping dreaming about going to this race one day....Can she do it? well one day YES..
At the expo... hanging out with my best friend ...if Elvis can do it...check out my dad..He can do it....When we hang out..we are funny we make fun of each other..He takes good care of me..He makes me his daughter..He runs with me and sometimes kicks my butt...He always shows up..It funny because I am not loud but when I hang out with my dad..We are loud and I can tell you we laugh a-lot..I think its so cool we ran a marathon together...
He did so great..He took 20 minutes of his PR. and he went all out..
This is what we are like together....Thanks to you Dad..for being so good to me and being such a good man ... and always calling just to say I am checking on my Princess ...I love you....

3 comments:

Scrapamum said...

OMG that is so sweet!!!
BTW my sister did the San Diego marathon. You may have even ran past each other ; )

Jennifer said...

Tears were brought to my eyes hearing your voice and seeing your smile. I love how close you are with your father. What a beautiful relationship.

Loving you!!

chrissy said...

i LOOOOOVED this sweet girl.
i can.t tell you how blessed you are and how grateful i am that you have that amazing daddy in your life...
WOW!
keep up the love sister, it makes me so excited to go to utah in july and just love love love on my dad.
hugs.
c