Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hi...its countdown time...

Hello peeps...its countdown time to the big day...The Rock n Roll marathon is on SUNDAY.....aaahhhhh!!!!!!I feel really excited and a a little nervous but I am sure that will change..Lots of growing going on over hear..I am feeling much more accepting of the choices I have made ..I am doing some yummy reading ..My friend Cathy gave me the artist way Every day..by Julia Cameron...I recommend it for sure....My kids are doing well..I am in serious love with them...
OK back to Sunday...I would love to run it in 4 hours but I am secretly going for 3:55 ..but dont tell me that OK...My dad is totally excited its all we talk about Race Day...Oh..My outfit..I have to share it..My shirt has blue sky and red flowers and green grass...Hello how cute..I love color and I am wearing my running skirt...same blue..uuhhmmmm
Well have a great day..I will be scrapping tonight with my Pink Ninja Addicts Kit....OK until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Todd said...

I'll look for you out there, should be fun for all!

Have you ever considered a triathlon? With your love of biking it seems like a natural for you.

Sarah Mullanix said...

Good luch and have fun!!

Kolleen said...

you will do GREAT!!!!

love the pic....

you didn't mention what socks you will be rockin with your outfit????

xoxo
k

Mike Roberts said...

Nice hat!