Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

On this lovely Saturday

On this lovely Saturday.....We made it a point to get together to work on our summer journal...(Carrie and I)
with the use of my wonderful birthday gift (love it) we were able to have instant satisfaction..
The Summer log is made and ready to collect our sweet summer memories...I am planning in my head..Maybe a small road trip and lots of time running and biking...picnics and bbq's with my little people..oh and a little sewing for Bella....I cant wait to log it all in here..
Color pencils + Elsie Summer Camp Class + Creating Play dates= A mini Summer Log worthy of all my summer memories !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

chrissy said...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY MISS GLORIA.
i know that you are both in the lives of your littles and i just wanted to tell you how much i love you and admire your strength and your "go forth" attitude.
you "WOW" me.
huge hugs to you...the most BEAUTIFUL father figure i know!
lots of love.
c
p.s. LOVE your stitching...soooo sweet.

Love, Carrie said...

Your book turned out so perfect...and I just love the photos in this post!!! I feel exactly the same about my little book...you said it just right...I added Amber's postcard from Ireland to the very first page with a clip, some journaling, and another butterfly...I just LOVE it, and I am ssoooo happy we have so much fun together!!! Thank you Gloria!

Christina said...

can't wait to see how this unfolds over summer ms gloria. I't beautiful already!!
xo