Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Family

Here it is...This is my family...My 3 kids, my dad and I..My children attend year round school so today is there last day and then they are on summer vacation..I have a 15 year old and 9 year old and a 7 year old...Holy cow man...there growing up so fast..I wish they would stay little for a bit longer.Time goes by fast..so I know my blogging has slowed down a bit. Lots has happened..Paola broke her arm at the movies... yes at the movies....
My dad and I did an 15k in Coronado on the 4Th of July. It was a great..We got there on time and I had my am /pm coffee..It was overcast and not to hot either..I ran it pretty fast for me .My dad also kicked butt...and this is my first time I have ever liked the shirt they gave away..They were very nice...here we are in front of the very fancy Dennys...
My wonderful Isabella is so sweet and cute and smart..Lets see tonight before she went to sleep she told me that two boys had crushes on her..So I asked her if she thought she would just keep them both as friends because she is only 7...She said Oh no mommy!!!my heart has already begun to tell me which one I would like to keep...Yup..my sweet bella...
My sweet Christopher..lets just say we had a challenging week ..Here he is at the pie eating contest,He didn't win but he thought he did..
I hope you have a great weekend ..and maybe we will get sunshine in San Diego this weekend.

4 comments:

Scrapamum said...

How do you break your arm at the movies?

allyson joy said...

I miss you
{xoxo}

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful life you create each day. I admire that. I miss you dear girl. Hopefully we can see each other soon. :)

Kolleen said...

hi sweet one!

love these photos of your beautiful children....of you and your dad after your run!

hope you are well....thinking of you!

xoxo
k