Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Appreciation


The beauty of what is beneath me me
can not compare to the the beauty I feel when you hold me in your heart
The security that I am trying to give myself in times of solidarity
Is now coming from the nurturing and calmness I am learning to accept from us
When I am scared you look at me and listen
when I cry you let me
when I dance on top of mountains you laugh
When I tell you that I love you you reassure me with your glance that you do too
I am peacefully and slowly trying to do this for myself
but for now thank you my friend for seeing me
thank you for the space you are holding in your heart for me today
by. me

6 comments:

patty said...

Beautiful, dear Gloria. I love seeing you evolve and own all of your feelings along the way as you do. Oh, and love this PINK song too!!

Jennifer said...

this is beautiful. how wonderful to have someone like that in your life. holding up the mirror to you so that you can see how radiant you really are. Loving you!

chrissy said...

this makes my freckled face smile from ear to ear.
i love you G.
xo
c

Kimberly June said...

Lovely picture and post.

marilyn said...

really smiling in my heart for you. another lovely feeling-exposing post. i love you, bird

Kolleen said...

i love you G.

this made me smile from ear to ear, from the tippy top of my head down to my toes and back again!!!

you are on your path my sweet.

xoxo
k