Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Project Monday

Welcome to Project Monday I am so glad you are able to stop by and join Carrie and I on our fun project.This was a really fun prompt COMFY COZY..The weather in San Diego right now is cold and its gray outside. This is the type of weather that brings my thoughts to Cozy... Warm Blankets and fire places maybe some warm socks or that perfect scarf.
I started with my mini layout with a completely different idea than the one I finished with. I love when that happens. I used small pieces of wool and tiny butterflies because Carrie love tiny.
I used Glimmer mist in black because its October not because I thought it would match. I put a heart in there because hearts make me happy. Then I put all that on a piece of We r memory Keepers paper took out the sewing machine and TAAA DAAA...(being funny there) My project Monday ....I hope you like it..

1 comment:

Christina said...

oooooh!! love all the stiching and the frame. I just posted my photo for this prompt, thank you both for giving me inspo on this
xo