Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Me today..

I do love this picture...I have to tell you I had way to much to drink too..
I haven't really blogged and I have been waiting for those things that make me want to write and share. I thought I would share a bit of what's going on in world and head.
I am missing my kids but I will see them soon. Some one asked me do you miss them as much this time as last time they were gone...I guess so..but ti's strange how we change every time hard things happen . How we grow from that expirience and acclimate..
I am not running right now because I don't really feel like it. I don't want to make myself do it unless I have the need because I want to love running.
I am crocheting hats for my gramma..I found the coolest shade of purple for her.
I am driving a-lot and therefor feel super grateful I have a Pruis.
I am really becoming aware of something that the universe is doing ..Its shifting in a big way.
I am more excited about the future and very hopeful.
I am loving pedicures...( i just do right now )
I am wearing jeans as much as possible.
I am letting my hair grow.
I am looking forward to 39...
I am getting wrinkles and I am a little bit kinda okay with it..
I am going to paint soon...
I do wish i could have hung out with my scarf sister but next time.....

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

love this smiling photo of you. my heart is filled with joy seeing that you are so happy.

Kolleen said...

i love this photo too!!!!
and i love you!!!!!

oxoxoxoxo
i cannot wait to see you!
k

Christina said...

You looks soooo happy in this picture Miss Gloria!!! So pretty
xo

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

i like this soooo much!