Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Emma at The Old Globe



My dad took me on our date night. We went to his favorite place. The Old Globe to watch musical theater. I loved the show we watched it was about a not so good but very cute match maker. I love how these actresses have amazing voices. I was thinking how I don't think I could ever do what a performer does. Learning all the lines and having such amazing stage presence. I am so glad I got to go... It was nice to hang out with my dad in something other than stinky running clothes..so what I learned today or I should say I was reminded of is how amazingly talented humans are..We all have our thing we are good at and tonight I wached some really good performers...Thanks for that dad...
Thanks to Carrie who babysat my kids so could go..My girlfriend rocks....
Goodnight.
G

2 comments:

Kolleen said...

you are such a beautiful soul G!

your heart is just so pretty!!!!

i love that you and your dad have a date night....the relationship you have with him is something i wish i saw more of. it is truly inspiring.

big hugs to you and the SOOO many things you are good at!

ox
k

Elizabeth Halt said...

I love that story; it would be fun to see it on the stage.

You have such a loving relationship with your dad. It is beautiful to see.