Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Have an adventure

This weekend we had another mini-adventure.
We kinda went fo-camping...
That's when your mom (that's me)
thinks she wants to camp for one night because she hears there's a race and wants to watch because she wishes she could run that distance now but because she cant just yet..So she drags her kids out there ...and its so cold but her enthusiasm gets them through..
just don't ask them...
The pictures are so worth the trip...
Watching my kids run around the hmm..kinda camp ,old burned down trees situation.
Oh we took Molly too..
So, maybe the trip was not planned out perfectly but my there was a race...My friend got top ten. I spent the whole day with my oh so beautiful kiddos I love..
What could be better.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did do . So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade wins in your sails. Explore. Dream .Discover.
author-Unknown

Have an adventure

2 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

what a lovely day!! xo

paperbird said...

great words of inspiration Gloria.
your family is adorable.