Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

What I am grateful for today !!

This summer I feel grateful for the color yellow... I love yellow sandals,dresses, nail polish and yellow drinks..Oh wait I also love how this color makes me feel ......Happy

I feel grateful when I look around and see that God provided us with flowers..Here they are they come in all shapes and colors for our viewing pleasure...They are the earths decorations...

This picture makes me grateful for earthy things....It makes me feel grateful that I can run and be connected to the earth. It makes me feel the raw that nature has for us....I like it..

I am grateful for really cool signs...Like this one..I am also grateful for documentaries like I am..It was a great story about understanding what really makes us happy...and money was not it...

I am grateful for my girlfriend Elena for lots of reasons ...first she has been  a grate influence on my teenager...second because she is very wise...third she has great giving skills...

I am grateful for moments that make me happy to be alive and present..moments when I look outside and see this. moments that very quietly give me hope.. That say yes you can ...just look out your car window G...
I hope this weekend brings you lots of joy...
xoxo
G

2 comments:

Alicia Gelaro said...

I love your blog!
I am grateful for airplanes that take us where we want to go & give us a chance to FLY!
XO,
AliciaMG

Alicia Gelaro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.