HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I learned yesterday...

I was watching the new last night and I they did a small report on venting. You know when something happens and we pick up the phone and call a friend and tell her everything that happened to us. It is supposed to make us feel better right ? according to the news and to lots of other websites  ..       Venting does just the opposite..
Interesting stuff hu !
So I thought this was worth looking up. What you could do instead of venting.


1. You could go for a walk and reflect.
2. taking deep breaths
3.Take time away from the situation
4. Listening to your favorite song
5. Write in your journal about what just happened

I wanted to share this because I am always looking for ways that help me become a better person or ways that just help. I don't like feeling like I need to vent but I do. I feel that when I vent it doesn't really help it just makes my problem bigger in my own head.  So when I saw this on the news it sparked my interest. My biggest wish is that we could all have peace in our own hearts. I think the world would be such an amazing place.  I believe this little exercise will help bring a little more peace to my heart and I hope it does for yours.
xoxo
G


Post a Comment