Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Weekend..

Things I am grateful for this Friday night.
my sons arm around me right now.
The fact that my sister is doing so much better.
That I found the coolest dress for 11$ today.
I am grateful that bella calls me mama.
That its time to break out winter coats..
That I took 2 naps this week.
That my son is into rapping..
That we dance every night after dinner for one song.
That I had my kids two extra days this weekend.
That I could spend all week with my sister.
I am grateful that I am able to see things about myself I need to change.
I am grateful for people who call me everyday..
I am grateful for my girlfriend who came in and cleaned my house while I was at work...Thank you!!!
I am grateful for my health...
I am focusing on accepting all that is happening in my life. I would rather spend my life knowing I am not perfect than spending my whole life pretending I am..
xoxo
G

No comments: