Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

One week of things that make me happy....

Thank You Kolleen...your love I see in my Heartwing sisters fills my heart ...
There are days when I just get lost in my own feelings. I know we all find ourselves on this path from time to time. I am going to do a post everyday this week about things that make me smile..I need to smile even though I feel very sad. I need to keep it on my mind that I only have this one life this one moment in time to give everything I have...even though I find myself feeling scared or sad or insecure I must remember that those are just ugly feelings keeping me from enjoying my day. Whatever what my today may bring it is what I have to honor-so I am going to just write about things that I make me smile.
So here goes...
I met a girl who I knew was special because she was so real. Her sweet funny nature and kind heart shows through her smile. I  feel  very lucky to be able to call her my friend. I got the coolest gift in the mail the other day from her (she is a rad artist) ..Yup..My very own and original Heartwing Sister. I have one of her prints but now.... I have the real thing...Ta da!!!! Opening This unexpected gift brought  a huge smile to My face. The wrapping was awsome the tag inspiring and the best part was the girl she painted for me had my favorite word written on her in cool original Kolleen phont and  I got it on that day...You know the day that what I needed was some Hope and girlfriend Love..I got it on that day that I needed something special.

xoxo





3 comments:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

we love Kolleen!!!

patty said...

I'm staring at that photo of the 2 of you.... sigh

rachel awes said...

oooooooh!
yes! kolleen love!
& gloria love2!
smooches to you both! xox