Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Starting Over..

Starting Over
So in the last 2 months I have gone for a run a hand full of times.
I have gained a little weight but I think what has changed the most is my attitude towards  eating healthy.. I have been caring very little. Running helps me get my health back on track. When I used to run in the morning I just felt healthier and I think I made  my entire day better. I know I felt a-lot happier.. So for the last 2 weeks or so I have been trying to get my butt out of bed by 6 am..( not happening) but this morning I did it . I got up and I ran. I was slow but that does not really matter because running is like everything else the more you do it the better you get. I was thinking on my run how maybe if I post about my runs for the next couple weeks Ill get back into it.
My blog will give me accountability.
This morning I got up and talked myself into going for a short run. My first mile was slow 12 minute mile slow. Then I just kept at it and 6 miles later I was done. I ran 11 minute miles..
That leaves me lots of room for improvement.
So I plan on improving my runs for the next couple of weeks..
Just had to share.
Have a great Day !!
xoxo
G

No comments: