Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Mid January Blues be gone.

The NEW YEAR is always so exciting. There is so much to look forward too. There is dreaming of what could be and its a chance to start over. I love love the new year. New Journals , new ideas and the oh yeah that comes with the changing of those last two numbers .
2012
Then last week it happened ..
I remembered that every up usually has a down. I felt that yucki sad feeling that made me feel almost unsure and anxious about what might be or not be this year. I hated getting up in the morning and feeling this sad oh no feeling.. I am sitting in my room and I was reading and I came across this quote from
Anne Frank's Diary of a young Girl
The best remedy for those who are afraid , lonely, or unhappy is to go outside , somewhere they can be quite , alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.
I can't begin to share with you how much this speaks to me. We are all connected..
Hope this week treats you well.
xoxo
G

No comments: