Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Here is what's going on..



So here is what’s going on with me... I have been working on staying positive. Even though life can get tough sometime it’s our attitude that determines how we feel. So when someone does something to me that I feel is hurtful, I am choosing to acknowledge the way I am feel, then I write it in my journal and I let it go. This allows me to have a positive shift in my spirit and changes the dialog in head... Move over self-pity because here comes my happy place. I can feel the warm and fuzzies now!!!



We have heard it a hundred times “happiness comes from with in”. I don't think I realized that how I feel about myself has a huge impact my life. My biggest super power against this is “Fake it until you make it, baby”. You know imitate confidence so that as the confidence produces success, it will generate real confidence. If I "act as if" put on my happy face and do things that make me smile; I relax and those bad feelings go away... Picture this, those negative thought are a big balloon. I put on my happy face, go for a run, hold my kids, paint or just simply watch a funny movie. Then POP I have deflated that yucky balloon and the bad feelings are gone... The balloon is on the floor...



Its so important to find what you love to do and then just do it... It does not matter if you suck at it. If it makes you happy then that is why you do it...



The time I have on this planet has taught me a-lot. I will be 40 soon and here's what I am just figuring out..

I choose Happiness and for me that means making time for those things that make me smile.

I am working on accentuating the positive...

Try it and let me know how it works for you...

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday..

1 comment:

Christina said...

i'm working on it =)
thanks for the uplifting post ms gloria!
xo