Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I am about to run the Ragnar.

Guess what I get to do this Friday and Saturday?
Yes I am taking part in this really cool race called the Ragnar.
It's a relay race.. Our team is called the Loffers.
This is my first time ever doing a relay race and it will be my first time running at 2:30 in the morning. It should be fun right???
I think it's going to be a great experience and hey I will have a good story to tell you.. So I am off to get some healthy treats to keep my tummy happy while I run.  Don't worry I won't forget to  pack my camera...
I can't wait to share my experience...
While running the Ragnar I will be sleeping in a van. This will be the closest thing to a camping experience that I have had in a long time...
Have a great day and I will be back Monday or Tuesday morning. It all depends on how tired I am..
I almost forgot I will be twitting my experience along the way...

1 comment:

Todd said...

Hi G - if you ever do this again and need someone I'd love to do Ragnar.