HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sew Happy


Good Morning..
Here is whats been keeping my mind busy and dreaming. Lots of little owl Families. I haven't been feeling how shall we say..in a good mood lately not because anyone did anything to me but just because.. So I decided that I needed to just think about making something cute that makes me happy. After seeing this post on Elsie's blog. I knew at some point I wanted to make a little family to be part of mine..
So here they are the new addition to my family..
Don't they look sew Happy.
Ohh.. They make me smile. I am thinking that tonight I will make some pink ones for my little nieces for Easter.

I guess the best part of these is that the possibilities are endless.. I want to make one with glasses. Have a wonderful day and tomorrow I am going to share a recipe that I think is really worth sharing .. 

Post a Comment